mandag den 1. august 2011

Collections for Spring 2012...

Demands was put on me, making my life for the past month or so busy like never. Nevertheless,  the "extended" version of the Spring 2012 collection of "The World Unlimited" came to life, and now we are showing the result to buyers around Germany. Full force ahead!

Allthough that "The World Unlimited" only was visable on the german market in a super small scale, and for only 4 months, it seems like that both the new sales agencies and the buyers of both smaller and bigger clients expects a lot from my brand. This is said while the market faces a "super crisis", that started in 2008 and which not have seen the end of it. So much more, I´m proud of what was achieved so far...

Having said this, nothing comes by itself. Big thanks to TW. Without a strong believe in "TWU" as a product, an organizing talent and an "on-hand operation" willingness, the product would never have made it this far...

I guess though that all products of whatever whereever, are facing difficulties in the first stages. So now, I will lean back and wait...at least until tomorrow!!!

Allan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar